Tour de Buckeye Lake 2022
August 20, 2022
Millersport Lion's Park
2900 Chautauqua Boulevard
Millersport, OH 43046
A Family-Friendly Cycling Event
3 route options: 11 mile, 28 mile, 63 mile
Food: Port Smokehouse BBQ
Beer garden: Buckeye Lake Brewery & Combustion Brewery
Live music: Big Bad Stache and DJ
Support: Water taxi, vehicle SAG, rest stops and safety officers on route
NEW for 2022
Step out of the sun and relax under our big tent!
Receive a complimentary post ride premium beverage
Free swag items included with registration for the first 800 riders
Multiple rest stops with cold water and snacks
Premium Tour de Buckeye Lake t-shirts for sale at the event (Bella Canvas Tri-Blend)
- 63 mile: Ride around the lake via the path along the dam, scenic neighborhoods and farm roads with plenty of opportunities to explore restaurants and retail businesses along the way and take an extended adventure up to the Dawes Arboretum to explore all the botanic beauty the Arboretum has to offer.
- 28 mile: Ride around the lake via the path along the dam, scenic neighborhoods and farm roads with plenty of opportunities to explore restaurants and retail businesses along the way.
- 11 mile: Pedal along the lakefront via the path along the dam. Perfect for families.
Routes for 2022 have been finalized and you can download them to use on the day of the tour. Enjoy!
On site registration and start times
- 63 mile – 7:30am-8:30am
- 28 mile – 8:30am-10am
- 11 mile – 10am-11am
- Multiple rest stops stocked with water and snacks
- Boat Taxi rider support service with drop off point Liebs Island
- Vehicle support service on route
- Routes will be marked for easy navigation and will be available via the Strava app and Ride with GPS
- Police officers will be stationed at busy intersections
- Fuel up at the hydration and snack tent
- Get your legs moving with the DJ: 7:30am-11:30am
Beverages for purchase at the Buckeye Lake Brewery & Combustion Brewery Beer Garden – 10:30am-4pm
Food and flavored ice available for purchase from Port Smokehouse BBQ and Kona Ice 10:30am-4pm.
LIVE MUSIC: Big Bad Stache 11:30am-3:30pm
About Bike Buckeye Lake
Proceeds of Tour de Buckeye Lake go toward the Bike Buckeye Lake 501c(3) organizational efforts to develop a multi-use trail around Buckeye Lake.
Bike Buckeye Lake is a 501(c)3 grassroots group of volunteers who have a passion for outdoor recreation, promoting healthy lifestyles, creating wellness, economic development, improved transportation, and education opportunities in our beautiful, natural environment. With these amenities both local families and distant visitors will enjoy Buckeye Lake as a destination location.
Register For The 2022 Tour de Buckeye Lake
All registrants receive a premium drink ticket, knap sack and a koozie
A 2.5% credit card processing fee will be added to your purchase.